BRS Gross Anatomy 9th Edition, pdf, ebook and download by Kyung Won Chung and Harold M. Chung presents the essentials of human anatomy in the form of concise descriptions and full-color illustrations. USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter emphasize board-relevant information and allow for self-testing to confirm strengths and uncover areas of weakness. Clinical correlations emphasize connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
This ninth edition presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline formant and includes concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables.
The 9e onsidered the best review book for gross anatomy by medical student reviewers, this updated and streamlined ninth edition includes more than 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, organized into chapter review tests and an end-of-book comprehensive exam, to help students master key information.
– Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
– Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
– More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate review.
– An updated art program with more than 200 color illustrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
– High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
Publisher : LWW; 9th edition (December 21, 2018)
Language : English
Paperback : 544 pages
ISBN-10 : 1496385276
ISBN-13 : 978-1496385277
Item Weight : 2.07 pounds
Dimensions : 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
Table of Contents
- Structures Associated With Skeletal Muscles
- Nervous System
III. Central Nervous System
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Vascular System
- Lymphatic System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
III. Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- Integumentary System
- General Characteristics
- Typical Vertebra
III. Intervertebral Disks
- Regional Characteristics of Vertebrae
- Ligaments of the Vertebral Column
- Vertebral Venous System
Structures of the Back
- Superficial Back
- Structures of the Deep Back
III. Suboccipital Region
Spinal Cord and Associated Structures
- Spinal Cord
- Spinal Nerves
- Structures Associated With the Spinal Cord
- Dermatome, Myotome, and Sclerotome
- Development of Back Structures
- Skeleton of the Thorax
- Articulations of the Thorax
III. Breasts and Mammary Glands
- Muscles of the Thoracic Wall
- Nerves and Blood Vessels of the Thoracic Wall
- Lymphatic Drainage of the Thorax
VIII. Diaphragm and Its Openings
Mediastinum, Pleura, and Organs of Respiration
- Trachea and Bronchi
III. Pleurae and Pleural Cavities
- Lymphatic Vessels of the Lung
VII. Blood Vessels of the Lung
VIII. Nerve Supply to the Lung
- Development of the Respiratory System
Where to Buy Books
For those who have read the reviews of this BRS Gross Anatomy 9th Edition, it is best to take direct action, namely buy.
Where to buy it? We’re sure you already know, then immediately come to the bookstore near your home. Choose the book as needed and pay directly or via send between banks.
Printed and digital books are available. You can download it as pdf and e-book. Even if it’s available on the internet, you can download it for free.
As a form of appreciation to the author, please buy even though there is a free edition.
We thank you for coming to this blog. Don’t forget to leave a comment.