This Strategic Management Of Health Care Organizations 8th Edition, pdf, ebook, and download by W. Jack Duncan (Author), Peter M. Ginter (Author), Linda E. Swayne (Author) is a read for you. Because there are already a number of editions from publishers that are made non-stop. You can get subscriptions at bookstores.
Anyone who has read this book on average will tell close people, especially those who study in college. A good student is a student who has a hobby of collecting books.
Not only students, several activists, and teachers also bought this useful book. By buying this book, you are helping publishing companies and writers to always be creative.
On the internet, there are many digital editions that can be downloaded for free, such as pdf files of e-books and the Kindle application from Amazon. We do not recommend such a thing because it violates the existing regulations in an area. It’s better if you buy this book at a bookstore that is affordable from your home. Or you can decide on a book rental service if you want to be more economical in your financial expenses.
Some bookstores that you can stop by are Walmart and Amazon. Both bookstores provide online shopping facilities. The selling value of books is not much different, sometimes at Amazon stores, there are many discounts from Walmart and vice versa.
Online payments can be made using the interbank money transfer model. You can use your debit and credit cards. There is also a cash payment procedure when the order book arrives at the house.
For those of you who are still looking for information on digital books in the form of pdf, e-book, epub, kindle, please look for it on the internet. We really believe it is not easy to get it. Many find to take but do not get a complete source from the book.
We have already searched for a free download link using an internet connection. But we didn’t find it, time wasted. It is true that there are people who upload this book on the internet with the argument that they want to share it with people who have not read the book.
- Publisher : Wiley; 8th edition (February 5, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 528 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119349702
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119349709
- Item Weight : 2.42 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.6 x 1.2 x 9.7 inches
Table of Contents
- Preface xiii
- Features of the Text xiv
- Organization of the Text xvi
- To the Students: Why This Book About Strategic Management Is Important xviii
- The Author Team xviii
- Acknowledgments xix
- Chapter 1 The Nature of Strategic Management 1
- Chapter 2 External Analysis 37
- Chapter 3 Service Area Competitor Analysis 79
- Chapter 4 Internal Analysis and Competitive Advantage 121
- Chapter 5 Directional Strategies 163
- Chapter 6 Identifying Strategic Alternatives 205
- Chapter 7 Evaluation of Alternatives and Strategic Choice 259
- Chapter 8 Value-Adding Service Delivery Strategies 313
- Chapter 9 Value-Adding Support Strategies 359
- Chapter 10 Communicating Strategy and Developing Action Plans 401
- Resources for Strategic Thinkers
- Resource 1 Analyzing Strategic Health Care Cases 431
- Resource 2 Health Care Organization Accounting, Finance, and
- Performance Analysis 443
- Resource 3 Health Care Acronyms 463
- Resource 4 Glossary of Strategic Management Terms 471
- Cases in the Health Care Sector
- Case 1 Cottage Senior Living
- Case 2 Asian Health Services: Rediscovering a Blue Ocean
- Case 3 Community Blood Center of the Carolinas: Building for a Better Community
- Case 4 Navigating Change at Alaska’s Southcentral Foundation
- Case 5 LINET Americas: This Bed Is Just Right!
- Case 6 West Kendall Baptist Hospital: Meeting the Demand of Community-Based Health Care in the New (and Stormy) Regulatory Environment
- Case 7 Humana’s Bold Goal: 20 Percent Healthier by 2020
- Case 8 Pricing the EpiPen: This Is Going to Sting
- Case 9 Cavalier Hospital
- Case 10 Pleasant Bluffs Hospital: Launching a Home-Based Hospital Program
- Case 11 Kaiser Permanente: Creating a No-Wait Emergency Department
- Case 12 ExAblate Neuro
- Case 13 Huntington Hospital
- Case 14 Valley Health
- Index 495
Where to Buy Books
You can find this book in some bookstores.
- Amazon is an American global technology business based in Seattle, Washington, focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and results from intelligence. At first, the Amazon company was only a book business until now. You can buy any book on Amazon, including the books being reviewed right now.
- eBay is an online auction website that allows people from all over the world to do business selling and buying various goods and services. Of all the goods and services that are being traded, books are one of them.
- Walmart is an American company that runs a chain of department stores. According to a 2008 Fortune Global 500 source, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest public company by revenue. You can get the necessary books from this company.
We invite you to write input comments related to this Strategic Management Of Health Care Organizations 8th Edition review. We hope, with your correction, the quality of the article will be even better.