This Microbiology: An Introduction 13th Edition, pdf, ebook, and free download by Gerard Tortora, Berdell Funke, Christine Case, Derek Weber, Warner Bair III provides important information for teachers and students in college to read. They will discuss to broaden their knowledge. Previously they had bought the book at the bookstore.
There are many reasons to buy this book. One of them is because this book has been produced by many book companies continuously. This is in accordance with market demand.
Through pages on the internet, we found information about the description of this book. Here’s the information.
Tortora, Funke, and Case’s Microbiology, An Introduction brings a 21st-century lens to the #1 best-selling text on the market. Known for its exceptionally clear presentation of complex topics, this trusted text provides a careful balance of concepts and applications, pedagogically superior art, and robust animations and media via Mastering™ Microbiology.
With the 13th Edition, new Exploring the Microbiome boxes present updated research on the microbiome and how microbes influence human health. Four new Big Picture spreads cover vaccine-preventable diseases, the “hygiene hypothesis,” vertical transmission, and bioterrorism.
Also available with Mastering Microbiology
Mastering™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools developed to engage students and emulate the office-hour experience, Mastering personalizes learning and improves results for each student. An expanded, robust Mastering Microbiology program works with the text to provide an interactive and personalized learning experience that ensures students learn microbiology both in and out of the classroom.
Before you decide to buy, it’s a good idea to see the table of contents below.
Table of Content
PART ONE: FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROBIOLOGY
- The Microbial World and You
- Chemical Principles
- Observing Microorganisms through a Microscope
- Functional Anatomy of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
- Microbial Metabolism
- Microbial Growth
- The Control of Microbial Growth
- Microbial Genetics
- Biotechnology and DNA Technology
PART TWO: A SURVEY OF THE MICROBIAL WORLD
- Classification of Microorganisms
- The Prokaryotes: Domains Bacteria and Archaea
- The Eukaryotes: Fungi, Algae, Protozoa, and Helminths
- Viruses, Viroids, and Prions
PART THREE: INTERACTION BETWEEN MICROBE AND HOST
- Principles of Disease and Epidemiology
- Microbial Mechanisms of Pathogenicity
- Innate Immunity: Nonspecific Defenses of the Host
- Adaptive Immunity: Specific Defenses of the Host
- Practical Applications of Immunology
- Disorders Associated with the Immune System
- Antimicrobial Drugs
PART FOUR: MICROORGANISMS AND HUMAN DISEASE
- Microbial Diseases of the Skin and Eyes
- Microbial Diseases of the Nervous System
- Microbial Diseases of the Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
- Microbial Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Microbial Diseases of the Digestive System
- Microbial Disease of the Urinary and Reproductive Systems
PART FIVE: ENVIRONMENTAL AND APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY
- Environmental Microbiology
- Applied and Industrial Microbiology
- Publisher : Pearson; 13th edition (January 8, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 960 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0134605187
- ISBN-13 : 978-0134605180
- Item Weight : 3.53 ounces
- Dimensions : 9.88 x 1.32 x 11.18 inches
In addition to the epub file type, kindle, this book is usually available in PDF format that can be opened using Adobe Reader software. If a PDF link is available on the internet, then you can download this book for free. So you don’t have to buy anymore.
Please note, there is no guarantee that the contents of the book in PDF format have the complete contents of the book. And if you experience it, you should come to the bookstore to buy this book.
Shop Advice Buy This Book
For those who are looking for this book, please come to one of the bookstores listed below.
is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and production capabilities? At first, the Amazon company just peddled books until now. What books can you buy on Amazon, including the books being discussed right now.
One of the online auction sites that allow people from all corners of the world to sell and buy various products and services. Of all the goods and services that are traded, books are one of the products.
3. Walmart Store
as an American company that runs a chain of department stores. According to data from the 2008 Fortune Global 500, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest publicly traded company by revenue. You can get the books you need from this company.
We thank you for reading this book review. Don’t forget to share your comments in the column below.