This Complete Math Review for Pharmacy Technician (Apha Pharmacy Technician Training Series) 5th Edition, pdf, ebook, and free download by William A. Hopkins (Author) was published by the company American Pharmacists Association on April 1, 2019, and many people have already bought it. Written in English, this book has 279 pages. This book weighs only 1.6 pounds.
Students buy this book because of the many benefits they get. Naturally, many students are competing to come to the bookstore.
Before you buy the book, it’s a good idea to read the reviews below.
By reading a brief description of this book, you can get important information.
Here’s a description of the book.
Complete Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician, 5th edition offers a friendly, intuitive, self-instructional approach to the lifelong understanding of pharmacy calculations. Filled with real-world practice problems and the author s good humor and encouragement, the book is a unique training resource, whether for the classroom, the national Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination, or the pharmacy practice setting.
- 100 all-new test questions aid technicians in fine-tuning their skills and preparing for any standardized exam
- Thoroughly covers every topic related to pharmacy calculations that a pharmacy technician needs to know
- Contains more than 850 practice problems spread throughout its 13 chapters, with answer key/solutions in the back
- Includes The PI Challenge, more than 75 questions challenging the reader s ability to interpret information taken directly from actual pharmaceutical product package inserts
- Chapter titled Medication Errors and Clinical Challenges tests readers ability to recognize medication calculation errors sometimes made by nurses, pharmacists, and physicians
- Now concludes with a 201-question Post-Test I and Post-Test II, with each question reflecting a real-world problem a technician might encounter in pharmacy practice
- Written in a friendly, humorous style with amusing illustrations to ease the learning process for even readers with math phobia.
Many people like to read books in PDF format. So, almost every book released by publishers is always searched for in PDF format on internet pages. The reality is that not all of these files are available. If any, the contents are incomplete.
You should buy the book if this is the case. Or you can search in another form. Not all books are available with free download links on the internet.
For those of you who want to buy this book, here is a list of bookstores that you can choose from.
1. Amazon Store
is an American multinational technology venture based in Seattle, Washington, focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and production intelligence. At first, the Amazon company just peddled books until now. What books can you buy on Amazon, including the books being talked about right now.
2. eBay Store
One of the online auction blogs that allow people from all corners of the world to buy and sell various products and services. Of all the goods and services that are traded, finished books are one of the products.
3. Walmart Store
as an American company that runs a chain of department stores. According to the 2008 Fortune Global 500, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest publicly traded company by revenue. You can get the books you need from this company.
We thank you for reading this book review. We hope that the information we provide is useful to the readers.