This Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach 11th Edition, pdf, ebook, and free download by Linda E. McCuistion Ph.D. MSN (Author), Kathleen DiMaggio RN MSN (Author), Mary Beth Winton Ph.D. RN ACANP-BC (Author), Jennifer J. Yeager Ph.D. RN APRN (Author) was published by the Saunders company on January 17, 2022. It is written in English and is now widely purchased by students and lecturers. Many books already provide this 1024 page book for sale.
College lecturers advise students to have this book. And before buying, many students look for reviews about this book on the internet.
In addition, they will also discuss with college friends who already have the book.
From various sources, many have written about the reviews and reviews of this book. They write so that other people know what the advantages and disadvantages are.
From the Amazon page, we found information about the description of this book. Check out the following information.
Gain a solid understanding of pharmacology and make it a part of patient-centered nursing care! Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 11th Edition makes it easy to learn the principles of pharmacology and drug dosage calculation. A clear guide to pharmacotherapy and safe drug administration, this book uses drug prototypes to provide need-to-know information about key drugs, including dosage, side effects, interactions, and more. Nursing Process summaries enhance your skills in clinical judgment and patient care. Written by a team of nursing experts led by Linda McCuistion, this text provides the pharmacology knowledge you need to succeed on the NCLEX® and as a professional nurse.
- UNIQUE! Prototype Drug charts provide easy access to key information for representative drugs, including dosages, side effects, interactions, contraindications, pharmacokinetics, and more.
- UNIQUE! Extensive Drug Calculations chapter features a math review as well as step-by-step instructions for frequently used methods of dosage calculation.
- UNIQUE! Nursing Process summaries highlight important nursing considerations related to drug therapy and emphasize patient teaching, patient safety, and relevant cultural content.
- Critical Thinking case studies challenge you to apply your knowledge and analytical skills to realistic patient scenarios, and include answer guidelines on Evolve.
- Learning features include chapter outlines and objectives, review questions, and learning resources on the Evolve website.
- Application-level NCLEX® study questions include at least one alternate-style question per chapter, preparing you for the growing pharmacology coverage on the NCLEX Examination.
- Safety and Quality chapter discusses medication errors, specific nursing measures to promote safety, National Patient Safety Goals, and other safety issues and concerns.
- Prioritization coverage helps you learn to prioritize nursing care by listing nursing interventions in the order of priority, and a smaller font size differentiates between need-to-know and nice-to-know content.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) examination-style case studies familiarize you to the way that content will be tested in the new NGN exam.
- NEW! Updated and clinically relevant drug content includes the latest drugs and drug therapies, and removes drugs no longer being used.
- NEW! Updated Nursing Process summary boxes in each chapter include the Clinical Judgment Model steps along with the nursing process.
And before you decide to buy this book, you should first find out about the table of contents.
Table of Content
Unit 1: Introduction to Pharmacology
The Nursing Process and Patient-Centered Care
Drug Development and Ethical Considerations
Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Drugs in Substance Use Disorder
Unit 2: Pharmacotherapy and Drug Administration
Safety and Quality
Unit 3: Maintenance of Homeostasis
Fluid Volume and Electrolytes
Vitamin and Mineral Replacement
Unit 4: Autonomic Nervous System Drugs
Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists
Cholinergic Agonists and Antagonists
Unit 5: Central and Peripheral Nervous System Drugs
Drugs for Parkinsonism and Alzheimer’s Disease
Drugs for Neuromuscular Disorders and Muscle Spasms
Unit 6: Mental and Behavioral Health Drugs
Antipsychotics and Anxiolytics
Antidepressants and Mood Stabilizers
Unit 7: Pain and Inflammation Management Drugs
Unit 8: Antimicrobial Drugs
Antituberculars, Antifungals, and Antivirals
Antimalarials, Anthelmintics, and Peptides
Unit 9: Immunologic Drugs
HIV- and AIDS-Related Drugs
Unit 10: Antineoplastics and Biologic Response Modifiers
Targeted Therapies to Treat Cancer
Biologic Response Modifiers
Unit 11: Respiratory Drugs
Upper Respiratory Disorders
Lower Respiratory Disorders
Unit 12: Cardiovascular Drugs
Cardiac Glycosides, Antianginals, and Antidysrhythmics
Anticoagulants, Antiplatelets, and Thrombolytics
Antihyperlipidemics and Drugs to Improve Peripheral Blood Flow
Unit 13: Gastrointestinal Drugs
Gastrointestinal Tract Disorders
Unit 14: Eye, Ear, and Skin Drugs
Eye and Ear Disorders
Unit 15: Endocrine Drugs
Pituitary, Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Adrenal Disorders
Unit 16: Renal and Urologic Drugs
Unit 17: Reproductive and Gender-Related Drugs
Pregnancy and Preterm Labor
Labor, Delivery, and Postpartum
Neonatal and Newborn
Men’s Health and Reproductive Disorders
S3xually Transmitted Infections
Unit 18: S3xually Transmitted Infections
Adult and Pediatric Emergency Drugs
Publisher : Saunders; 11th edition (January 17, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 1024 pages
ISBN-10 : 0323793150
ISBN-13 : 978-0323793155
Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
Is this book available in PDF format? A question frequently asked by many people. The answer can be yes and no. Because not all books are allowed by publishers to issue PDF format.
There’s nothing wrong with looking for it on the internet. Who knows there are internet users who upload it. If you find this book in PDF format, then you will save financial expenses.
Free download of the book in PDF format requires the Adobe Reader application to read it. Now there are many similar applications as alternatives.
Shop Reference Buy This Book
For students and lecturers who are looking for this book, please come to the store below.
1. Amazon Store
Apart from selling clothes and electronics, the Amazon store also sells a lot of books. You can find various offers and discounts here.
2. eBay Store
One of them is an online auction blog that allows people from all corners of the world to sell and buy several products and services. Of all the goods and services traded, books are one of the products.
3. Walmart Store
as an American company that runs a chain of department stores. According to the 2008 Fortune Global 500, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest public company by revenue. You can find the books you need in this company.
If you find any incomplete information regarding this book review, please write it in the comments column.